A group of Technical Experts has been appointed as a resource for the IGI Working Group (IGI WG), comprising one representative from each of our six global regions (North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, Europe, CIS, Africa) and two representatives from Certification Bodies (CBs) (Global North and Global South). Together, the IGI WG and the Technical Experts form the IGI Group.
In selecting the IGI Technical Expert Regional Representatives, preference was given to FSC Network Partners or Standards Development Groups. The Technical Experts are approved by the IGI Steering Committee.
The IGI Technical Expert Regional Representatives are:
- North America: Vivian Peachey (Canada) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe: Henrik von Stedingk (Sweden) email@example.com
- Africa: Severin Kalonga (Tanzania) (interim contact) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia/Pacific: Ma Lichao (China) email@example.com
- Latin America: Maria Ines Miranda (Chile) firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIS: Tatiana Yanitskaya (Russia) email@example.com
The Regional Representatives are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the IGI WG is informed and considers region-specific issues
- Outreach to the Network Partners in their region and collecting input from Network Partners that will inform the IGI Group discussions and the IGI WG decision-making
- Ensuring that the phrasing of indicators is technically applicable and clear for auditing purposes.